ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Multicultural Care is a non- government, not-for-profit, secular community-based organisation that specialises in providing person-centred, consumer directed home care services to frail-aged people, people with disability and their carers from CALD backgrounds.
Multicultural Care’s consumers and participants are from many diverse cultures and social backgrounds. They ensure all people are treated with respect and that their privacy, health, wellbeing and cultural/linguistic needs are primary considerations.
Multicultural Care receives funding from the Australian Government Department of Health, National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
We are seeking an experienced roster coordinator to cover for 14 months’ Maternity leave, who will be reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager. You will be responsible for the timely and efficient rostering of our Bilingual Support staff in line with our clients needs and requirements ensuring policies, procedures and standards are adhered to at all times.
- Certificate IV in Community Services or related field
- Experience in rostering and/or using The Care Manager (TCM) or relevant database
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise service delivery in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work with a high level of independence and autonomy
- Advance computer skills
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Capacity to effectively liaise with a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to be details orientated
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak a second language
- Working in a team-based environment, supporting colleagues where required
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
In return, you will receive a generous remuneration package plus super, with salary packaging options available.
Maternity leave contract, Part-time, 4 Days (with the possibility of working an additional day if required)
Close to public transport and/or free all-day street parking.
To apply please click here
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.