Our vision is to provide culturally sensitive and exceptional, empowering home care so people can live life to the full and we deliver peace of mind to their families and carers.
- 1. Making time to get to know you, and creating care plans that are fit for your cultural, spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs and goals;
2. Working in partnership with you, your family, your community, and healthcare professionals;
3. Investing in our people to bring you skilled care professionals, you can have confidence in;
4. Providing a range of culturally specific direct care services to individuals from a range of diverse backgrounds;
5. Ensuring we operate a sustainable business that optimises our people, physical and financial resources effectively and efficiently.
- People focus – A caring service starts with caring people, therefore we strive to select, develop and support the highest quality care professionals.
- Customer focus and innovation – We continually strive to match our services to the evolving needs of our consumers and the community.
- Inclusiveness – We inclusively care for and show kindness for all our diverse community. We encourage the sharing of different perspectives and ideas. We seek to meet the needs of all people through Multicultural Care or partnering with another organisation.
- Integrity – Our clients, consumers, their families and the multicultural community in general, expect that we will operate ethically and treat everyone with respect. We will be transparent in our dealings, honour our commitments and provide them with services that not only meet their needs but also represent value for money.
- Accountability – We say what we mean and do what we say. We are mindful of our responsibility to the community in general and will always act as a responsible provider of care services to culturally diverse communities.
- Collaboration – We work collaboratively with a broad network of stakeholders and partners to deepen our connections and strengthen our social impacts.