As a provider of culturally specific services we aspire to ensure that individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds have access to appropriate aged & disability care services and information to help them enjoy an optimal quality of life and stay independent.
We will achieve this vision by:
- Facilitating client centred care and empowering individual clients and their carers to take control and ownership over their specific delivery requirements;
- Providing a range of culturally specific direct care services to individuals from a range of ethnic backgrounds;
- Where services are not provided directly by Multicultural Care identify suitable and appropriate service delivery partners and facilitate access for our multicultural communities to these partners;
- Actively promote culturally and linguistically appropriate care for our clients, their carers and the community in general;
- Ensuring we operate a sustainable business that maximises the effective and efficient use of our people, physical and financial resources.
- Customer focus and innovation – We continually strive to match our services to the evolving needs of our clients and the community.
- Inclusiveness – We will not exclude any individual from a culturally diverse community. If we cannot assist them we will find another organisation that can.
- Integrity – Our clients, their families and the multicultural community expect we will operate ethically and treat everyone with respect. We will be transparent in our dealings, honour our commitments and provide them with services that not only meet their needs but represent value for money.
- Accountability – We say what we mean and do what we say. We are mindful of our responsibility to the community in general and will always act as a responsible provider of aged care services to culturally diverse communities.