Bilingual Support Staff
Are you looking for a role where you can give back to your community? Multicultural Care is seeking reliable and dedicated bilingual support staff to join our team, providing support across the Inner West, South East and North Sydney. If you care about delivering the best in-home support to the most vulnerable members of our community, then this is the role for you!
- True work/life balance with flexibility in your roster to work the days and hours that suit you
- Not-for-profit salary packaging options which increase your take home salary
- Provision of a uniform and all PPE
- Friendly and supportive team
- Free EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Multiple vacancies available with flexibility between casual engagements and permanent part-time opportunities
We are seeking enthusiastic bilingual support staff to support our clients across the Inner West, South East and North Sydney regions by undertaking the following:
- Providing personal care, cooking, light cleaning and social support
- Shopping and transport assistance
- Supervising clients’ medication within doctor’s advice
- Monitoring changes to clients’ health and reporting to the line manager
- We are seeking people with demonstrated ability in either of the following languages: Greek, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic or Italian
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- Health Worker Vaccination Record
- Annual flu vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police Check within 6 months of date of issue
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Check
- Access to your own comprehensively insured car
- NSW driver’s licence
- Car registration
- Mobile phone
You will have an awareness of the needs of aged and special needs clients from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and be competent with technology.
Also desirable, but not essential, is experience working with frail aged people/ people with disability and/or a Certificate III in Aged Care. In order to adequately service our clients’ needs, it is essential for successful candidates to be willing to travel to and from the Inner West, South East and North Sydney regions. We typically have high volumes of support required on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Successful candidates will be available to work on most of these days as a minimum.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.