Multiple Aged Care Home Support Workers
Are you looking for a role to improve the quality of life of your community? Multicultural Care is seeking reliable, dedicated, and passionate Aged Care Support Staff preferably with bilingual capability to join our team. We provide support across the Inner West, Southeast, Southwest and North Sydney! We are currently looking for aged care support staff in Glebe and surrounding suburbs.
If you care about delivering the best in-home support to vulnerable members of our community, then this is the role for you!
We have clients from multiple ethnicities and welcome applications from all Cultural backgrounds. We are especially interested in candidates who speak Greek.
This is an integral role in our organisation and join our dedicated team that supports the most vulnerable in our society.
- Multiple vacancies available
- Part-time or casual roles
- Not for profit salary packaging options increasing your take home salary.
- Ability to work close to your home.
- Continuous training available including on-line training modules with certificates.
- Uniform and all PPE provided.
- Free EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Travel allowances between consumer / participants
We are seeking enthusiastic bilingual Aged Care Support Staff (preferably) but will accept monolingual applicants. The role is to support our consumer / participants across the suburbs of; Inner West, Southeast, Southwest and North Sydney regions by undertaking the following:
- Providing personal care, domestic assistance, and social support
- Shopping and transport assistance
- Supervising client’s medication within doctor’s advice
- Monitoring changes to client’s health and reporting to the line manager
- Sufficient experience as a carer or possess Certificate III in Aged Care
- Unrestricted Australian work rights
- Up to Date COVID-19 vaccination (including booster)
- National Police Check within 6 months of date of issue or willingness to apply.
- Annual flu vaccine
- Current NDIS Worker screening or willingness to apply.
- NSW driver’s license
- Access to a car with Third-Party property insured.
- Smart phone
Who you are
You will have an awareness of the needs of aged and special needs clients from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds. You will possess basic computer literacy and the use of a smart phone.
Also desirable, but not essential, is experience in working with the frail aged and people with disabilities OR working towards a Certificate III in Aged Care.
How To Apply
Please ensure that you include a Cover Letter with your application addressing the above essential requirements. Only candidates who provide a cover letter indicating that they currently have, or are willing to obtain, all points listed below the Requirements heading will be shortlisted.
If this sounds like a role for you, please submit your application via email@example.com, complete the form on the right or contact (02) 9718 6199 for more information.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed asap. *Successful applicants must obtain their NDIS Screening Check and Police Check before commencement of employment.
Quality Care Advisory Body Chair
We are seeking a Chair for our Quality Care Advisory Body. The purpose of a Quality Care Advisory Body is to provide independent feedback to the Board of Directors on the quality of care provided to consumers/participants. Click the button below to learn more about the role and to apply.