Are you seeking free, independent information on aged care support?
For Hindi and other Indian language speaking clients, you can speak with our Care Finder- Consumer Engagement Coordinator (English/Hindi).
Contact Kiran, Consumer Engagement Coordinator:
Phone: 02 9718 6199
Mobile: 0451 885 676
For Vietnamese clients, you can speak with our Care Finder-Billingual Community Educator (English/Vietnamese).
Lannie (Ngoc) Luu
Ph: 02 9718 6199
Mobile: 0420 406 384
Our Aged Care Connectors can help you access aged care support in your language. The service is free and independent.
Care finders help eligible older Australians access services and other relevant community supports.
The program, available to South West residents, helps vulnerable older people navigate the aged care system and find support services. Our care finders can help with:
- talking to My Aged Care and arranging an assessment
- providing support at the assessment
- finding and short-listing aged care providers in their area
- completing forms and understanding aged care service agreements
- checking-in to make sure everything is OK
- solving other challenges and connecting to supports in the community.