- Newly created opportunity supporting a busy CEO
- Well respected NFP supporting frail-aged people and those with disabilities from a CALD background
- Part-time (3 day per week) with flexible days
- Total remuneration package circa $90,000 + super (pro-rata) including salary sacrificing benefits
About the Organisation
Multicultural Care (MC) is a not‐for‐profit, secular, community organisation specialising in home and community‐based support services for frail‐aged people, people with disability, and their carers, from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds across Sydney’s inner west, south west and south east.
All services are aimed at assisting people to remain living at home as independently as possible, whilst providing them with the choice and flexibility in the way that care and support is provided.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, Multicultural Care now has an exciting, brand new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join their dedicated team in Campsie in Sydney’s south western suburbs, providing administrative and organisational assistance to the CEO. This role is being offered on a part-time, 3 day per week basis, with flexibility around days worked, providing you are available to attend scheduled Board meetings.
Some of your key duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Handling the CEO’s correspondence including calls, emails and diary management;
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers on a variety of matters including those related to office management;
- Taking minutes at Board and other meetings as directed by the CEO and compiling and circulating Board paperwork; and
- Assisting with the preparation of contracts and organising signing of contracts and other corporate documents as required.
To view the full position description, please click here.
This opportunity would be well-suited to someone who has been working as a Personal Assistant and is looking for a chance to step-up in to a role providing administrative support at an Executive level. You will need to have at least 2 years demonstrated experience in an administrative support capacity, with strong diary management, time management and organisational skills.
As you will be working in a multi-cultural workplace, you must be a clear communicator who can demonstrate patience and empathy when dealing with people from CALD backgrounds. Bilingual or multilingual candidates will be highly regarded, however this is not mandatory.
Importantly, Multicultural Care is looking for someone who can demonstrate maturity, calm under pressure, and the ability to make decisions autonomously as needed.
Please note: A current Driver’s License, with access to a reliable vehicle is required for this position. Prior to commencement you will be required to undergo a National Police Check.
About the Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an administrative superstar to take their career to the next level!
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, circa $90,000 + super (pro-rata). This is made up of a base salary of $66,000-$70,000 plus salary packaging options.
You’ll work within a family friendly, close-knit team of people who love what they do and you’ll love the flexibility you will gain from working in a part-time capacity.
So what are you waiting for? If you have the skills we are looking for and are looking to kick start the next rewarding stage of your career, don’t wait – Apply Now!