- Join a quickly growing community-based NFP with a focus on cultural diversity and enabling independence!
- Attractive salary package to commensurate with experience – salary sacrifice and access to company vehicle!
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle!
- Great opportunity for professional development and growth as you make this role your own!
About the Organisation
Multicultural Care (MC) is a registered NDIS provider and is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health to provide services to support in home-care for people with disability and the elderly from Non-English Speaking Backgrounds (NESB) across Sydney.
MC offers a range of services that improve health outcomes and quality of life for people of all cultural backgrounds by matching them with culturally and linguistically appropriate staff, with a mission to empower and enable their clients to continue to live independent, fulfilling lives in their own homes for as long as possible.
About the Opportunity
MC has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Business Development Manager to join their team in Campsie, New South Wales.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and strengthening long-term relationships and driving new business opportunities.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating and implementing a business development strategy including sales activity, strategic partnerships, public relations and online activities to promote the organisation and its services;
- Preparing, researching, writing, submitting and monitoring expressions of interest, proposals, tenders and grant applications;
- Maintaining the guardianship of the brand and ensuring that this reflects the highest quality of service to the community;
- Regularly attending meetings and making presentations for the purpose of driving business to key influencers and potential partners within the aged care sector; and
- Developing referral pathways into the service for referrers such as GPs, discharge planners and social workers
This role will require you to spend 3 days a week out of the office developing strategic networks and relationships, with the remainder spent in-office liaising with the team. As such, an unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence is essential.
For the full position description, please click here.
MC is seeking a self-motivated professional with proven results in business development, ideally within the Aged Care and/or Disability Services sectors.
As MC works with people from all backgrounds, you must possess highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
You will be a goal oriented and tenacious leader with a commitment to delivering results. Proficiency with a wide range of IT applications is essential, while tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Health or Social Services are highly desirable. Due to MC’s client base, the ability to speak a language other than English will be looked upon favourably.
About the Benefits
MC is offering the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package of $80,000 – $90,000 (depending on skills & experience), with salary sacrifice options, access to a company vehicle and own-transport reimbursement!
You’ll gain the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, client-focused NFP where you have the autonomy to develop long-term value for the business. As the organisation evolves, you will also enjoy the task of building your own team and growing your department. Professional growth is encouraged, with the organisation offering ongoing support to their staff, particularly through industry conferences.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a vibrant community organisation and further your sales career! Apply Now